Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fancy Baby Card Unity Challenge - Pennants & Banners

I really didn't know what this card was going to be 
when I first started
Don't you just love when that happens?!
(hint of sarcasm)

I have had this MME paper for a while. (see supply list below)
I have used it once not intending for it to be
a baby theme, but that is what it 
looked like when I was finished.

So I thought I would give the paper another try
and see what happened.
Well baby theme happened again but this time
I was O.K. with that!


First I started with a plain white background. 
I really new I wanted to use my Unity Better with Love Stamp Set.
AND...because I just love to make my own patterned paper
 I knew this stamp set would be perfect. 

After that everything just fell into place!

Supplies Used:
MME Lost & Found2 Blush "Sweet" Bouguet Paper
MME Lost & Found2 Blush "Sweet" Eiffel Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment