Friday, September 7, 2012

A Challenge

I fancy October Afternoon a lot. And that is to say the least. For Christmas last year my husband bought me the Farmhouse Collection. It is uber vintage which I love but when I got it, I became a little nervous about using it. I just didn't seem to jive with it as well as I thought I would. 

Well I am happy to say that is not the case anymore. I challenged myself to use it. I found the papers I was most nervous about, grabbed a few sketch ideas from my pinterest board and went to work.

Now between teaching, housework, yard work and all the unexpected things that happen in a day I was only able to complete one a day; but after four days I have, what I believe, a beautiful vintage set of cards. So here they are.


It is rare, I mean, blue moon rare for me to use anything but cream and white as my card base. So when I used black it was a major thing, and I loved it so much I decided to use it for all the cards in my set.



 I did know that I wanted a masculine card in my set. And I find masculine cards to always be a challenge. Is that just me?









 Thanks for stopping by!

~K




No comments:

Post a Comment